Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Rapport Review

Hey! So I decided to start a blog because I'd been writing reviews and posting pictures on Instagram and they were starting to overwhelm my Facebook and Twitter. I think it's a great idea to put reviews of places I go to, landmarks I see, clothes (fashion), food that I cook (as an self-proclaimed chef)and experiences that I have. This blog will mostly be of pictures that I take (also a self-proclaimed photographer!). As you might be able to tell I self-proclaim often. I am a writer, artist, photographer, chef and anything else that I can think of that I'm awesome at. This means that you will see lots of 'first time' pictures and lots of 'new experiences'. Along with the favorite Frapp or the occasional crazy picture I'll also update on books I've read and kept for my personal library. I must admit that you will see reviews of places that I DON'T like nor recommend. I will place links (if appropriate) at the end of the blog posts so that you can go to the websites that I review and experience them for yourself! "Review to Build Rapport"- The Rapport Review

No comments:

Post a Comment